I can't see why protocol would be any different. Don't stand directly next to
somebody unless you have to, eyes on your own business. In New England theres a
tacit no conversation clause that I see violated elsewhere...
-Curt

      From: G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 12:14 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] RockAuto Closeouts

OK... inquiring minds want to know..

What is the new social protocol for when a chick stands beside you at the
urinal line?

I mean, for decades we've had a social protocol for when a guy stands
beside you, right?  You never look.. unless he is peeing on your foot, that
is.. so when a female decides to "man up" and use the urinals with "the
rest of the guys" ... what do we do guys?

Did the U S Supreme Court consider such nuances when they scripted their
ruling? Seems that nuance has been overlooked..

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>