Most of the potty pirates will be seated and not standing, as the plumbing or
identity will dictate seat down.   Post op the plumbing will match identity so
you would have no clue.  If you end up standing next to somebody piddling and
they really should have observed the gap, that may indicate uneducated trans or
a perv.

clay