Ok, I put El Crap (OS 10.11) on an external HD, then loaded Postbox email client! I am excited! it looks and acts like Eudora! So far I have only added one email acct. Not this email or other free service accounts, but one on a domain I own.

I am sold! the bad part is that it will only import form Apple mail (at least on a mac) the winders version will probably work on m$outLOOK.

So accessing my archives will be difficult, but everything else will probably make the trip to 10.11 with migration manager or file copying.

I think the transition will start.

So the 2 core 2 macbooks will be getting el crap too, eventually, along with this i5.