22 years active for me. 'Never saw squadron and crew mates on morgue table, but I've seen their names on the Memorial Wall in DC several times. That's tough, too, especially when remembering the policies and circumstances that put 'em there.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Agne via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Jon Agne" <jonag...@gwi.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Banos

Sorry, just one more question:

How many have seen their squadron mate on a morgue table?

Carry on.  Talk amongst yourselves.

Jon

On May 18, 2016, at 6:57 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I was not around then and am thinking about myself when I was 18 and now we have kid who just turned 18, I could not imagine a world where I was being sent off to possibly die. The kid certainly could not imagine it now days.

Sent from my iPhone