I checked, and it looks like I bought Xeon X5355 2.66GHz/8M/1333 Quad-Core
Processors SLAEG.  Cost me $55.00 for the pair in May of 2014.  I think I went
with the SLAEGs because their idle power consumption is lower.  I would have to
think.

Do you follow the MacPro 1,1 thread on MacRumors?  That’s where I got all my
information.

MacDan