Good info! thanks. (Unix Remote desktop user in 1996-1998 Remember SGI?) M$ terminal services admin/user 1999-2015) I can see where that would be a great thing.

Ed Booher via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 2, 2016 at 11:09 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach> VirtualBox is my absolute favorite for a very simple reason. Remote Desktop Protocol. VB has it baked in, so that *any* OS running in a VM under VB has
RDP, thus can be hit with any RDP client. Which means I technically use it
as a Hypervisor instead of a Virtual Machine because I install OS's on it,
then hit them from my client wherever I am on the network. Pretty stellar.

Ed

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <