Good to know, but it still sounds like a disease.

Craig via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 2, 2016 at 11:40 PMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>
On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 23:14:35 -0500 Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>  wrote:

But not Mac?

Sounds interesting other than that.

 From http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/

        Sylpheed runs on many systems such as Windows,
        Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and other Unix-like systems.

On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 23:25:56 -0500 fmiser via Mercedes