I happen to have several business associates that are practicing lawyers,
and on occasion enter into legal discussions on hypothetical legal issues..

One particular spirited discussion was centered around Jury Selection.. The
hypothetical question was: Since a person is guaranteed speedy trial by a
"jury of his peers" .. does that not impart, in the case of a someone
charged as a serial killer, that his "peers" would be 12 serial killers...
and that by strict interpretation of the law.. only serial killers could
qualify for such jury duty?