I picked up a 1971 vintage Pioneer receiver at a garage sale. It turned out to be the top of the like in that era. I found a guy in NY who repairs and cleans them. Sent it off to him, and for $200 he replaced a bunch of components, (not just caps) cleaned everything and has it working like new. I think that old Pioneers are really nice. They certainly are study as my original has been working 44 years. I think I will send it in to him next year.

If anyone has a pioneer stereo you'd like renewed, I'd be glad to send you his contact info.