yes, I nave been looking (not very hard) for a SX626, or SX636 or one model up or down for years off and on. I have SX626 and SX2500. The SX2500 was a LOT of money in 1971 (in the $500 to $1000 range, receiver only) A SX-2500 setup, with a turntable, speakers and maybe a tape deck would be well over $1000 at the time (when most of us were paid $2.00 an hour) My stereo was worth about 150 hours of work, before taxes.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 10, 2016 at 10:24 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>
SX-XXX series, like SX-780/880/980?

Those were nice. I had a 780 at one time, and whatever the top of the line was, 1080?

Dan

Sent from my iPad