That reminds me: I've never been a doctor, but my signature now looks like I went to medical school. ;<))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "mercedes@okiebenz com" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Karl Wittnebel" <atypical...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT knead sum advise

I've been a doctor for about 18 years now and I drove a Volvo 240 wagon for
the first few years, and an 85 300td since then. Paid cash for both of
them. Not sure which was the better car, actually.

No way would I put someone on a resident salary or paying medical school
tuition into a car payment. That's unwise. Getting out from under the
mandatory educational debt is hard enough without adding gratuitous debt
unnecessarily, especially if he sets up shop in any major metro area
eventually. Save the cash for a condo or house downpayment, and buy him a
lightly used plain jane Nissan sentra with a 5 speed.
On Jun 10, 2016 7:41 PM, "Joel Cairo via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>