To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Bought a Different 300D

On Thursday, February 16, 2006, at 05:45 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Anything else I should plan on doing?

Later --

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D 2.5)

Test drive at every opportunity, meaning whenever your Wife will allow
you. It is a wise move to give your wife the best possible car in the
fleet.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am