$800?!?  Dude, this is the Northwest, and don't forget that I
"converted" the car over to run on biodiesel, and have the sticker to
prove it.  This baby's going up on CL and Ebay, and I'm not settling
for less than $6K!  It's not just biodiesel ready, it's already living
the dream, baby!

Yeee hawww, it gets 40mpg, lasts a million miles, and runs on boiled
organic goat piss.  It's a sure-fire granola magnet.  I can't lose!

btw:  I'm on crack, again.

On 2/16/06, kevin kraly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just sell that one to me for the same $800 that you paid for it and I'll buy
it!

> Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon
> 1973 220D project

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler (211k)
'84 300D (210k) for sale someday--if you have to ask how much, you
can't afford it.
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (187K)