No Andrew.

BATFE, Bureau of Alcohol Tobbacco Firearms & Explosives controls
manufacture and sale of such items as explosive grenades and full automatic
weapons.

If you owned one as a civilian and were properly licensed by BATFE to own
the device, with all the explosive devices to make it work, you would make
application now,,, and perhaps get the license in 5 years, or that hell has
frozen solid,  after having proved you were a responsible citizen, with a
Yuuuuuugggge bank account.

BATFE.. should be a convenience store instead of a government agency..
;)))))