Yup, I ventured into it tonight to see what tool it'd need, standard splined
Shamino. I discovered that I can easily adjust the play out but I accidentally
loosened it again while installing the wheel. The derailleur is attached with
the wheel nut and has a little spacer so it can't rotate, makes centering the
wheel a bit of a pain. Quit for the night before I did something dumb.
I'll order the tool so I can grease the bearing, who knows when that was last
done ...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 9:33 PM, Mountain Man<maontin....@gmail.com> wrote:
Curt wrote:
> ...on inspection I found the rear hub has about 1/8" of play...

Ya gotta remove the gear cluster to do rear hub = special tool.
mao