The one in the scene does not.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Meade Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Meade Dillon" <dillonm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Anybody want a military style Seiko 5 for $50?

Doesn't look like a Seiko...

https://youtu.be/YFtHjV4c4uw

-------------
Max
Charleston SC

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 9:50 PM, Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com> wrote:

I could not help but think of that scene in Pulp Fiction with Christopher
Walken, bringing his buddies watch back from Vietnam to present to the son
of his buddy who died in the POW camp...   I wonder if that was a Seiko?

Max
Charleston SC

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Peter Frederick via Mercedes <