Yea, I would think it would be a pretty big oversight. Yes I pointed it out but it is somehow my fault. It is always the man's fault, right?

On 7/20/2016 3:11 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Uh, apparently not.

Failure to catch the mediation thing is a pretty big oversight.  I’m sure you
pointed that out to her, though.

If so, enjoy your evening on the couch.

Dan

On Jul 20, 2016, at 4:07 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes