Hahahahahahaha. My lovely wife said not to worry because before I was telling
her their contract was up in a couple of months anyway so they will be out one
way or the other. The problem is that she does not seem to grasp is now we are
having to wait on mediation which is buying them more time. So as it stands now
they have absolutely no incentive to pay at all until either a mediator or
judge tells them to leave later down the line. No telling how long that will
take but in the mean time I just don't see them paying.

Sent from my iPhone