> Max wrote
>
> I found a couple places that sell time-sync devices for
> data centers, they use CMDA signals from Sprint and
> Verizon,

Curley wrote:

you can hook any winders computer directly to a NIST (or
other) time server.

That is using an NTP server.  It should keep the clock within
a second or so.  Sometimes that's not accurate enough. Radio
station WWV is way more accurate, but it transmits in shortwave
only thus really needing a long antenna.

No need to buy some special device. I think the same can be
done in Mac and linix.  I know it can be done in Unix.

Syncing a clock to an NTP server is trivial.  If 0.01 sec
accuracy is needed, NTP is not precise enough.