From: "Curley McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: curtlud...@yahoo.com, "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Curley McLain" <126die...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 9:43:11 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fwd: Cooling System Question W124

Stuck or not opening all the way thermostat would be my guess.

But if Larry has a IR thermometer, he can take temps at all areas of the
radiator just after stopping fmor a highway run, with the engine
running. That will tell a lot.

You also use the IR thermometer to verify the sender/gauge is reading
correctly.

Good to hear from you again Larry! Don't be scarce!