Mercedes benz of south atlanta makes some form of the parts books available online. It is FREE and does not require a CC.

THis is why I never wanted to give those clowns a CC number. This and the fact that it was windoze only. Windoze only has been outdated for at least 15 years.

Larry T via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
July 31, 2016 at 3:30 PM
Hi All,
I just got a shock - my credit card was charged $75 for a "Membership" in the Parts Program at MB. Don't know about the others but I joined to gain access to their Parts Diagrams. I just learned the program is being managed by a different company which will no longer off the "Free" subscriptions. The problem is, they have our credit cards on file and I found out they are not shy about charging the cards without much (any?) pre-authorization. At least they didn't in my case. I found my CC had been charged $75 to renew the "Free" membership only when I saw it on my bank statement. As those who created memberships know, they required a CC to confirm something or other.

Anyway, if you have memberships, be sure you cancel or whatever before they charge your card unless the parts diagrams are that important to you to pay $75/year for membership.

Now, I am trying to get the $75 refunded.

I hope everyine is having a great weekend?

LarryT
91 300D
Let your engine tell you how healthy it is! Visit www.youroil.net For Inexpensive Oil Test Kits!