My last sign-up was in April 2015, my subscription expired this April and when I tried to sign in I was prompted to pay if I wanted to continue, and I didn't.

There's no way they could 'accidentally' auto-renew me after that, but of course I didn't save the screen shots of the 'your subscription has expired' session.

The annoying part is I don't remember which card I used for the 'we won't charge your card, just give it to us for the Hell of it'.

If I do get hit for $75, I'm strongly considering filing a class action against MBZ for credit card fraud, as they're the ones who took my card info under false pretenses.

Mitch.