I finally got all the interior lights on the 82 300CD replaced.   New glow plug
in #1, engine starting great.  ACC working  perfectly.  New wipers.  Radio
playing again. Everything  cleaned up.

  And then it gets totalled.  Sandwiched between a van and a pickup.  Only a
small knot on the back of my head.  The mom and kid in the  van that plowed
into me are ok.

  I'll try to salvage the car.  I think the front frame can be  straightened.
I'll look into starting the project only after  everything is settled.

  But it took the hit.  I guess that's ultimately what they were built for and
why we drive them.

Bruce
82 300CD 334kmi 'His'
85 300CD 240kmi 'Hers'