DAMN! Sorry to hear you lost the CD. Happy you are doing well and the van load is alive. Best wishes with the insurance demons.

On Friday, February 17, 2006, at 09:51 PM, B Dike wrote:

I finally got all the interior lights on the 82 300CD replaced. New glow plug in #1, engine starting great. ACC working perfectly. New wipers. Radio playing again. Everything cleaned up.

And then it gets totalled. Sandwiched between a van and a pickup. Only a small knot on the back of my head. The mom and kid in the van that plowed into me are ok.

I'll try to salvage the car. I think the front frame can be straightened. I'll look into starting the project only after everything is settled.

But it took the hit. I guess that's ultimately what they were built for and why we drive them.

Bruce
82 300CD 334kmi 'His'
85 300CD 240kmi 'Hers'
75 240D 202kmi 'Donner'