I think my DL is 15Mb/s and the bill including land phone is about $65, which is what the "introductory" price was, then they jacked it to ~$100 when I threatened to quit them (after about 2.5hr on the phone with 3 or 4 different "customer service" reps -- interesting the girl who finally sorted it out was in Iowa or somewhere, the others were all in Bangladesh or some damn place) they dropped it back to the "introductory" price.

--FT