That's interesting since they don't officially offer those speeds -

*$32.00 Basic* 4 Mbps/1 Mbps
*$45.25 Enhanced* 5 Mbps/2 Mbps *(Available on upgraded towers)*
*$64.50 Ultra* 8 Mbps/2 Mbps *(Available on upgraded towers)*
*$77.00 Premium* 8 Mbps/4 Mbps *(Available on upgraded towers)*
*$98.00 Super*
12 Mbps/4 Mbps *(Available on upgraded towers*

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 9:26 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> This is what I am currently getting while Netflix is streaming in full
> 1080p on the TV and the kid is in the other room watching videos.
>
> A detailed image for this result can be found here:
> http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1727173908
>
> Test Date: Jul 31, 2016 9:23 PM
> Download: 23.85 Mbps
> Upload: 3.03 Mbps
> Ping: 39 ms
> Connection Type: Wi-Fi
> Server: Bixby, OK
> External IP: 67.217.150.230
> Internal IP: 10.0.0.4
> Latitude: 36.7361
> Longitude: -95.6069
> http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=36.736056,-95.606946
>
> Ookla operates Ookla Speedtest using a massive global infrastructure to
> minimize the impact of Internet congestion and latency. With millions of
> tests performed every day across thousands of servers, Ookla Speedtest is
> the de facto standard for primary network testing.
>
> Ookla Speedtest uses the same core technology found in the Ookla suite of
> products which are used by a wide variety of organizations.
>
> Learn more at www.ookla.com.
>

> Sent from my iPhone

OK Don

for themselves."