For the conspiracy crowd….

Trump  is being bought by H->.  She needed a complete disaster to be able to be
seen as a viable candidate.  With Trump, the road to election is paved.  He was
not ever a real GOP sort.  Trump cozied up to H-> and the perv for years.
There must be a deal they struck to pay him to run and the DNC is playing
along.  See how they screwed over Bernie?  The underlings went around screwing
over the other GOP dudes so that Trump would be the only one left at the end of
the day

clay