As you read this, you must remember that the "news" is simply propaganda from the (J) party.

So this story is reporting that the (J) party propaganda is making the dumb masses angry on purpose. Same tactic used by Lenin to overthrow the ruskie goobermnt. This all fits with the real (mostly hidden) agenda of the (J) party (AKA Mar xist party)

Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 7, 2016 at 9:50 AM
<http://www.care2.com/causes/author/kevinm>

- By: Kevin Mathews <http://www.care2.com/causes/author/kevinm>
- January 6, 2016

- About Kevin <http://www.care2.com/causes/author/kevinm>

It seems every time I scroll through the latest news stories, I can’t
prevent my blood from starting to boil. With all of the injustices in the
world, I imagine many Care2 readers can’t help but get angry. If it’s any
comfort, we’re not alone in experiencing this news-related rage. A new Esquire
& NBC News poll
<http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a40693/american-rage-nbc-survey/>
found that Americans are angrier than they’ve been in a long time.

This sense of rage is coming on quickly, no less. A full 50 percent of
Americans report being more pissed off now than they were a year ago. The
majority of U.S. citizens say that the news upsets them at least once a day
at this point in time.

Altogether, just 11 percent of people surveyed say they get angry at the
news rarely or once a month. The largest share, 37 percent, report getting
angry once a day, while 31 percent say they get heated over the news a few
times a day. The remaining 20 percent say they feel anger on a weekly basis.

The statistics on *which* demographics
<http://news.yahoo.com/not-imagination-americans-really-angrier-ever-220043535.html>
are getting angrier are perhaps even more telling:

- White people
- Women
- Republicans
- The shrinking middle class

While African Americans were most likely to get angry at headlines about
police brutality and discrimination, on the whole, they still tended to get
less angry than Caucasian Americans. Overall, blacks were more optimistic
about life and still had more faith in the American dream than whites.

As for white people, they were more likely to claim to be victimized by
something or other. They disproportionately thought they were making less
money than they should and blamed circumstances beyond their control for
this lack of success. 21 percent of white men were angry at the
mistreatment they claim to suffer in this country.

Researched chalked up women’s heightened anger to them having a greater
sense of empathy. Women were more likely to feel bad when people other than
themselves were negatively impacted by the world’s injustices, therefore
causing them to be angry more often.

While Republicans were more likely to get angry multiple times on a given
day, make no mistake that Democrats’ fury was on the rise, as well.
However, the types of issues that upset each side don’t generally sync up.
Is the hostile political rhetoric that has emerged in the recent
presidential campaign the result of this heightened anger or are we just
getting angrier because the political rhetoric is getting more hostile?

For the record, I don’t think the collective anger this country is
experiencing is entirely a bad thing. Sure, it’d be better if we all had
nothing to be angry about, but given the issues facing the world today, it
makes sense that people are emotionally disturbed by the news. If people
weren’t angry, it’d probably indicate that they weren’t paying attention.
The rise in anger is a sign that more people are aware of the suffering
going on around them.

At the same time, anger is only productive when we channel it into
something better. If you read bad news and fail to take action, then you’re
just another negative person in a negative world. If you devote time to
trying to fix the injustices you hear about, then that anger is at least
worthwhile since it inspires a step toward making the world a more positive
place.

When I’m feeling really pissed off, I like to sign online petitions
<http://www.thepetitionsite.com/> hoping that my voice and name will help
to bring about some positive change. What are some of the ways you try to
channel your anger into something positive? Share with the Care2 community
in the comments.

Read more:
http://www.care2.com/causes/politics-are-making-us-angrier-than-usual-poll-confirms.html#ixzz3wZeXPv12