> G wrote:
>
> OK... so when do the public ass whoopings start?
>
> Seems our leader, whose only published talent is "community
> agitator" couched in political correct as "community organizer"
> has been successful in 7 years of getting Citizens pissed off at
> each other..
>
> Such rabble rousing always results in violent conflicts, as we
> have seen with the resent assaults on police officers.
>
> It seems the makings of a perfect storm have arrived... the
> question is.. how can we revert to civilization without having
> the pending violence.

Maybe we can't.  Or shouldn't.

Years ago, there was a rebellion caused by folks who had banks
foreclosing on their land because they hadn't been paid as
promised by the government. Thomas Jefferson's comment was:

      And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers
      are not warned from time to time that their people preserve
      the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is
      to set them right as to facts, pardon, and pacify them. What
      signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
      liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
      patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.