I'd go with the frod or shovey or the Sonata. But I don't know about the ease or difficulty of putting you in one of these. You'll have to sit in then and figger that out.

Donald Snook via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 15, 2016 at 10:07 AM
I MAY have a new job opportunity that includes a new car lease. I am not sure about the details yet and therefore I am speculating about the terms. So, this may be a bit of day dreaming.

Given what I am guessing is a monthly lease amount, I am wondering which vehicle would be best. I don't think a Mercedes would meet the $ criteria. So, here are some possible options:

Ford Taurus
Chevy Impala
Nissan Altima
Dodge Charger
Hyundai Sonata (although the Genesis would be nice, but probably too much $)
Toyota Camry

Any opinions on these? I know that's a broad question. I like bigger cars (I'm 6'3" and 250). So, I think the Taurus and Impala would be the roomiest. I have heard a lot of good reviews about the "zero gravity" seats in the Altima. I might be driving as much as 600 miles a week. This could make leasing a car very difficult because putting that many miles on it could be prohibitively expensive.

Don Snook