      From: rogerhga--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: "List, Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: roger...@comcast.net
 Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 7:42 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Curt makes the news

Curt,
Remember the Dallas episode where JR had drugs planted on an opponent and then
arrested? Just a thought. I'm having trouble understanding some of the member
opinions on this. Yes, we are free to do what we want, UNTIL it causes a
problem for others. I have a neighbor who is a real a**hole and since I live in
the country, I'm told you can do whatever you want in the country. My old
civics teacher in high school many years ago summed up civic responsibility
quite simply as, "my right to swing my arm ends where your nose begins". I
think it's called respect for the rights and wishes of others as well as
yourself. After all, we do all need to live in this society which means we all
can't just "do whatever we want". Just some additional thoughts on this topic.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.