Amen!

+1

We used to call it "Nosey neighbor." They were the ones that ALWAYS listened in on the party line, but never were available when a neighbor needed help.
Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 16, 2016 at 2:08 PM
http://flightclub.jalopnik.com/everyone-just-shut-up-and-let-this-man-keep-his-plane-i-1721399598

The Cessna ended up in the driveway after the owner, 69-year old Harold Guretzky
had to give up his pilot’s license for health reasons. Rather than paying
$150/month to store the plane, he removed the wings and had it flat-bedded to his driveway. He replaced the wings — which, I should add, do not encroach on
anyone’s property other than his own — and it didn’t take too long for the
neighbors to start complaining, which led to ticketing and a summons from the Town of Hempstead Buildings Department which could cost as much as $2500, with
fines every week the plane remains.

What baffles me is why did people give a shit? Multiple residents of his street apparently called the police — why? If you drive by a house with a plane in the driveway and your primary reaction is anything other than “hey, cool — there’s a plane in that driveway,” then I think you, as a human, have some pretty severe
problems.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 16, 2016 at 1:03 PM
http://jalopnik.com/giant-white-25-foot-trailer-parked-in-driveway-tears-ne-1785319419