The pressure bleed from on top was the only way I could get the 107 with ABS to behave. I never had any such problem with 126 cars with ABS, just gravity bleed from above. Keep the reservoir full enough so it won't run out. Simple.

I made a pressure bleeder with a new $10 1 gallon sprayer from the HoDe, a few fittings, 20' of 5/16 tubing and a new cap form flaps. Dump a QT ot DOT5 fluid in and go. In this case, I found real Castrol GT brake fluid, which is my mind the gold standard, although ATE stuff should also be a gold standard. (probably pentosin too)

Fred Moir via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 16, 2016 at 8:48 PM
Max.

There is.

Though I could not put my finger right on it.

I said something about exercising the ABS valves one at a time.

I just use my speedi-Bleed.

Fred Moir.
Lynn MA.
Diesel preferred.