On Monday, February 20, 2006, at 10:39 AM, Jim Cathey wrote:

Best snow traction I've ever had was in our 4WD pickup carrying
the camper.  Was amazing.  Weight, weight, weight.

-- Jim

Nothing beats a good set of tire chains for traction. I had vans for many years and they were terrible when empty. Especially LWB HD models. Chains changed that but they make the ride is terrible. I used to keep a load of hay in my vans in the winter. Fed right out of the van and I built a wall to make the passenger compartment smaller and easier to keep warm . The hay kept it nice and quiet too.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am