No need to apologize. You are 100% right. I write in colloquialisms for the fun of it and to keep search engines looking for other brands of cars from finding my posts about MBs or off topic stuff. Ya, Shore! I been ta Minnie-Sooooda! But a crazedlist ad should be well written.

Donald Snook via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 29, 2016 at 4:28 PM
Obviously, this is an excellent example of what not to do. But, I am amazed at some of the craigslist ads I see. They post one picture at a weird angle. Or the car is so far away in the picture, it could be a Mercedes or a Cadillac or a large cow. Or the people that take decent photos, but they don't bother to pick up the trash. It amazes me that someone goes to the trouble to try to sell something on the internet and doesn't at least look at other ads and try to copy what other people are doing. AND spelling? I'm astounded some of the people writing these ads are able to feed themselves based on the nearly intelligible language they use. Remember I am a trial attorney. I have dealt with a lot of stupid people, but the craigslist seller population seems to have an abundance of people who are incapable of expressing a cogent thought.

Sorry for the rant.
Don Snook

-----Original Message-----
From: G Mann [mailto:g2ma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 2:52 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] This is what meth does to one's brain

Personally, I always find an attraction to a car advertised on Craigslist that is parked next to a tree wrapped in crime scene tape.... it adds so much to the provenance of the car... well, that and the faded paint that clearly indicates it's never been washed or polished during the present owners tenure... and that it's been run on waste veggie oil.. that ensures the fuel system is properly ... ummm... *%&#('ed...

Of course.. the interior has that special "wear a hazmat suit while entering" aura... with breathing device...

Mercedes, you can't kill them, you can only beat them to death...

G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 29, 2016 at 2:52 PM
Personally, I always find an attraction to a car advertised on Craigslist
that is parked next to a tree wrapped in crime scene tape.... it adds so
much to the provenance of the car... well, that and the faded paint that
clearly indicates it's never been washed or polished during the present
owners tenure... and that it's been run on waste veggie oil.. that ensures
the fuel system is properly ... ummm... *%&#('ed...

Of course.. the interior has that special "wear a hazmat suit while
entering" aura... with breathing device...

Mercedes, you can't kill them, you can only beat them to death...

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <

Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 29, 2016 at 2:05 PM
Gotta love the color.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 2:32 PM, rogerhga--- via Mercedes <

rogerhga--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 29, 2016 at 1:32 PM
Floyd,
There's SO MUCH wrong with the car and the ad....where do you start to comment. I would think that this may be a combo of crack, booze, MJ, etc. A C300?
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.