Removing the oil pan without pulling the engine is not possible.

There is a side-mounted "tank" (I can't think of the word right now) bolted
to the passenger side of the oil pan, which serves to increase the volume
of oil in the pan.  If you remove that "tank", there will be a very small
opening that would give you limited access to the inside of the pan.  I
think the opening would be about an inch high and a few inches long?  Might
allow you to clean the inside of the pan (flush out the drain hole) if you
do any drilling and tapping.

In your situation, it's probably best to leave the patch alone, but make
sure the low oil warning circuit is operating.

If you could fabricate a metal plate to screw / bolt over the wound, and
strengthen it up so that catastrophic failure is less likely, that might be
helpful and not too expensive.  I'll bet that a previous driver / owner ran
into some object, damaging the leading edge of the bottom of the pan.

Max
Charleston SC