Leave it unplugged and make her walk.

Hendrik
who wouldn't have the guts to do something like that

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:16 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Anger Management

I have to vent! My Bride, for the second time in 5 days, backed her car out of the drive and drove down the street with the extension cord plugged in to the block heater. Except today, the plug was ripped off the cord instead of
just coming unplugged.  AAAAAGGGHHH!!

This woman, who never misses an opportunity to dog me for being forgetful,
claims that since she doesn't think about cars "24 hours a day" like me,
that she can't be expected to remember to unplug the heater.  I offered to
drape the cord over the rearview mirror, but she claims that it wouldn't
help!!!!!!

Thanks for listening.

Regards,

Rory Morrison