OH MAN I want some of that, smaller pieces to make some planes and stuff from. That stuff is impossibly hard once it dries but it can be worked still green.

I wish shipping was not so much, though fitting some small pieces of some nice trunk wood in some flat-rate USPS boxes... If you do get someone to take them down, I would be eternally grateful...

--R