Max,
According to the online AOL poll, Hillary won. This poll from a source that no
longer allows comments on news stories because Hillary was taking a beating.
This source run by AH, Soros' "hoe" of news sources. I don't trust any polls
and I worry about the upcoming elections because computers are too easy to hack
and change. I've come to realize that anyone who can support Hillary lacks
morals, integrity, character, and several other qualities. Just my opinion.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.