"330 Million people and this is the best we've got?" - Just about everybody
This is a strange election where just about nobody is voting FOR someone, its a
race to vote against the candidate you like least...
-Curt

      From: Donald Snook via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: "roger...@comcast.net" <roger...@comcast.net>; "List, Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Donald Snook <d...@snooklawllc.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:26 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Trump won

The only thing the debate confirmed for me was that I really hate the two
choices we have.  AND, I am about as Republican as a person can get.  I always
vote for the best candidate and for me that best candidate has always been the
republican. There have two exceptions, I have voted for two democrats in two
judicial elections.  For me to be totally disappointed with the republican
means he must be truly awful.

Don Snook