Roger wrote:
> Having spent my entire life in the business world, I've come to have a low
> opinion of greedy and dishonest people of low character.

Are you a hermit? - yeah, I didn't think so.  Most of Amerika fits
that bill.  Even tent-city homeless.  Attitude really is everything
and pervades this kountry in a bad way.  I raise my hand in answer to
whether I am greedy, dishonest, low character.  Even the private high
school motto was "Character Before Career" lo. those many years ago.
Go ahead, let's find okiebenz readers that DO NOT fit the bill -
greedy, dishonest, of low character.  Show us.  Help!!  Do not be
dishonest - that shows low character and greed.
mao - too much commie bs corrupts