Jill is a stereotype greenie weenie.  "sides, she is WANTED in Nort Dakota!

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 27, 2016 at 1:13 PM
I saw Johnson and that woman Jill something on interviews on PBS. They were both fairly incoherent, Jill much worse. She had lots of ideas but none of them made the least bit of practical sense. He was just sorta all over the place and I cannot remember anything specific that caught my attention, and I did listen fairly closely. I'm sure they are both well-intentioned but just did not resonate.

But I think all 4 of them should be up there and let them all go at it, since they do have some degree of traction. Let the voters sort it all out.

-FT

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 27, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Ugh, I'd rather take a bath in raw sewage than watch a debate with those two idiots. If Johnson were in the debate I'd consider it but the powers that be are so afraid of different thoughts they'd never ever let him in...
-Curt

From: Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Max Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Trump won

Come on down to Chucktown, next debate will probably be shown (again) on USS YORKTOWN, I'll buy you a hotdog and a couple beers, or we could go to Hyman's for some decent seafood.

We had a sold-out theater last night, I think the seating capacity is 300, so I'll buy your ticket as soon as they come up for sale.
Max Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 27, 2016 at 12:45 PM
Come on down to Chucktown, next debate will probably be shown (again) on USS YORKTOWN, I'll buy you a hotdog and a couple beers, or we could go to Hyman's for some decent seafood.

We had a sold-out theater last night, I think the seating capacity is 300, so I'll buy your ticket as soon as they come up for sale.
Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 27, 2016 at 12:32 PM
I'll dine with anyone who picks up the tab.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 27, 2016 at 12:24 PM
I'd never have dinner with somebody so small minded that they'd limit their opinion of someone to whom they voted for. The fact of the matter is that we have a choice between two equally despicable turds and anyone trying to play up or the other is willfully ignorant of the flaws of their chosen candidate. 330 million people in this country and those two morons are the best we can do. We ought to be ashamed.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Dimitri via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote: Oh come on! People support different candidates for different reasons. Sometimes a little detail in ones life can make all the difference in whom one supports. Personally, I can't vote for Hillary but Jon and I are great friends and we have dinner together all the time!

Sent from my iPhone