In any case be sure and CHANGE YOUR FUSES

--FT

On 10/2/16 4:32 PM, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes wrote:
Also, they tend to break in a way (narrow crack at bend) that they still look
OK to the eyeball.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of
Floyd Thursby via Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2016 4:13 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D Glow Plugs not Glowing

GP fuse -- if it is like my 300TD it is on the firewall in a little covered
holder, it
is a 20A strip fuse about 2in long and screws onto the contacts.  They cost like
a dollar, buy a couple to keep in the car.

Glow plug relay could be bad too (I'm guessing this car has a relay) but the
fuse is the likely culprit.

--FT