Actually that is my main concern, that and the trees flying around. I think the house, at least the new addition, would be OK with any tree fall but if the tide gets up real high... at least it is looking like we won't mostly be on the dirty side so that is some comfort.

Word is Nimrata will announce mandatory evacs tomorrow aft.

--R