To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MBZ] '90 300D 2.5 died on me

No "whoosh", and no further incidents 600 miles later. The fuel
filters will get replaced anyway.

On 2/19/06, Michael C Boerner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Subject: [MBZ] '90 300D 2.5 died on me"
I'd bet on plugged fuel filter, air leak at one of the supply hose
connections, or an algae-clogged fuel tank strainer. crack the fuel filler
cap and listen for a "whoosh."

Mike Boerner
87 300SDL 130K
87 300D      135K