i love the look/feel of the wood burning experence and use my stove the  same
way
collins
1985 500 sec
phila pa

In a message dated 2/21/2006 8:19:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hey  Mike,
I've had the fire going in my fireplace insert off and on since  Nov.  I wait
until the temp will be consistantly below  45-50F.

I'm home all the time (disabled) so it's easy for me to feed  the monster.
The doors seal really well choking the fire down so it's  controlled.  So I
only have to refill it about 3 times a day -  morning, afternoon and before
bed.  On really cold nights I'll get up  at 3 or so and check it.

I like the smell and seeing a curl of smoke  coming out of the chimney is
pleasant to see.  But it *is* kinda  messy - everytime I bring wood into the
house I get the broom and dustpan  to clean up.---

;-)

Sincerely,
Larry  T