To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Off Topic - keeping warm

when i moved in my house my neighbors were getting 800 a month gas  bills
my neighbor  used to laugh at me for collecting wood !!!!!

( if i EVER got a 800 dollar bill for ANYTHING  i would have laid on  the
floor and instantaneously had a baby and  died .)

i used a smaller stove the first year the second year i purchased a larger
one osburn 2400
my bills have been 160 to 300 ever since
however my neighbor across the street has received an $1800.00  (eighteen
hundred) dollar gas bill ...( yep that's right)
he does not laugh at me any more
collins
1985 500 sec
phila pa