More frustrating because this guy's behavior (his inability to park correctly)
was a definite precursor to what happened. There's no question in my mind that
this was 100% preventable.

I'll do the "shock and awe" with the initial estimate, then segue into the
lower one. Again, if I can net $550 to cover my costs I would be happy.  I have
no desire to punish him, rip him off, or be a jerk.

Dan