WHT IS THE LOWES PRIZE YOU WILL TAKE TO SALE THIS CARS 2 ME?

WIL U FINANSE?

--CL

On 10/14/16 3:27 PM, Fred Moir via Mercedes wrote:
Alles.

For $1.00 each you could be the new owner of a 1987 300TD and/or a 1987 190Dt.

The TD has a rusted passenger side shock mount, driveable for short distances.
or farther if you somehow stabilize the said tower.

Runs and drives otherwise OK. Has a 602.961 engine. Have some paperwork. Smoke
Silver

The 190 has a decent body etc. It sat in a garage in Conn. for about 10 years.
The head has been rebuilt. The engine runs but smokes, I think, because the
rings on #5 cyl are stuck, (Doh!). I have a full set of rings and head-set,
etc., plus any 190D parts that I may have. Also Smoke Silver.

If anyone wants a 4KW generator (Coleman type, etc) good running and
generating, also $1. Color Green-ish.

First come, first serve.

Fred Moir.
Lynn MA.