And you must say KWIN-ZEE

--FT

On 10/14/16 3:49 PM, Fred Moir via Mercedes wrote:
OK Don.

You are correct. My mistake, 603.961 is in the 300TD, it was originally a
603.960. ( replaced by Ritter in Colorado. )

190D has 602.961.

Daily driver? Not sure if I'd chance an engine runaway with the oil getting
into the engine at speed. The rings MAY loosen up when driven/heated/cooled ?

Also, it sat for a long time and the rubber bits would probably need attention.

With a bit of creative welding the TD could be a beater, never let me down
mechanically.

A/C is NOT Ice cold except in the winter below 32 deg, F.

Quincy MA is the other side of Boston from here. Depending on traffic half hour
to 45 min. or so.

Fred Moir.
Lynn MA.
Diesel preferred.